When we develop your website, we consider your look and feel and think about the specific functionality needed for both the viewer and the back end user that will possibly be managing your site.
When we develop your website we literally build it from the ground up so that it is not only attractive to your viewer, but (and just as importantly) it is attractive to the search engines on the net too. We consider your look and feel and think about the specific functionality needed for both the viewer and the back end user. We then also consider if there are any plugins needed for you advanced or unique requirements . In our web development process we incorporate all of these considerations into the initial design after which we then load any pages, information and images you require on your site before making it live.
For clients who would like to be able to manage their own sites, or those who just like to know how everything works, we provide thorough training in all aspects of your WordPress site after web development, from writing, loading new content or images to creating new pages.
- WordPress templates are creative, have a range of colours and layouts, easy navigation and they look good.
- Functionality. WordPress has all the plugins available to make your site do what you want it to do for you.
- WordPress has created a user friendly admin interface that allows you to easily learn how to work on your own website.
- 80-90% of the mechanics of SEO are taken care of within the creation of your website when you use the WordPress Admin Interface
- 25% of all sites on the internet are now WordPress websites and blogs
- Using WordPress templates and plug-in functions shortens the development cycle and saves you money
- WordPress sites allow for frequent updating of content which in turn assists you in your search engine rankings.
- WordPress is constantly updated, which means your site will never grow old, your site will simply evolve as it needs to and stay on line with the trends of the World Wide Web
- Being open source means that thousands of developers are continually working at creating themes and plugins that enhance usability and visual aesthetics of the product. There is always support for us and for you